Monday, March 31, 2003

Monday. Well, Sat I went and put in my pc to Zodiac in Cotteridge for repair and guess what. When I was faffing about with the power supply I must have moved the video card as the guy rang up later and said 'its fixed'. The upshot was the video card wasn't in right. Anyway, the USB card I had from Scan was no good, it wouldn't load the drivers, so I just bought one off Zodiac, they installed the drivers and all is good.
Went out a steady plod on Sat morning around Rubery and Dodford, then a plod around Rynnild Street later.
Sunday, Arghh, the BC National Masters series. A hilly course, 55 miles which isn't exactly a long way but with the hill and the flat-out echelon descent it was ! Finished 57th out of 90 starters, lots didn't finish. 15th in my age group. Well oopsy doopsy do, should have done better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home