Monday, February 17, 2003

I have just felt that pleasant 'pinging' feeling in my legs. In fact I'm feeling now as I type. I seem to remember feeling this once last year, in the week when I did a 23 minute 10 mile TT and enjoyed an epic ride over the Yorkshire hills. I have felt this a few times in the past couple of weeks. I felt this good in my legs last in 1981, my last really good season. So things are looking good. I have kept off the alcohol since last Monday evening too. And will keep off it pretty well until Wednesday, then maybe, just maybe if I can sort it with Jayne I will be off to Belgium for some Hoegaarden at the end of this month. I have raised this a couple of times and she is not too keen, but constant dripping wears away a stone.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home