Wednesday, February 12, 2003

This is very unhealthy, I have been looking at the past, especially the past 4 years in Horwich a lot of late. Looking back is never good, I really must shake this off and be more positive. So we failed to become anything at TRW, that isn't my fault. I probably earned more income over the past 4 years than ANY other member of the ISCS team, being fully charged out at up to $1000 a day. So my efforts and resourcefulness brought in a steady income. Its not down to me that Paul got redundancy and is now in Ingersoll doing what I should be doing ? So I have performed well above expectations. So where do I go from here ? The past year has been uncertain with TRW getting bought out, the source licence negotiations all making me realise that TRW aren't interested in us. Which they weren't as the sale to Qad proved. So at least we were sold rather than being shut down. So what now ? Just stay doing what I'm doing at Qad ? Or pastures new ? As we are in a recession and IT jobs are few and far between its not a good time to look around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home