Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Hello blogland. Well I am weel and truly not in Horwich. Listening to Groove Armada at home.
I think myslf, Astrid, Armano, Mo, Hazel, John, Lynne, the lads from the Swallowfield, will all meet up in Valhalla. Or else I'll just die in an alcoholic dream.
Paul has now 5 months, thats until August, at Horwich. Sod, that should be my time. Hazel texts that she will be mine, but I would rather she was mine and I was in Horwich. Oh shit, another misplaced life for me. Once it was Scotland, now I thought I grew up and its Lancashire.
So, will I go to her and all that entails ?
Saturday did SEVEN sprints up Gorcott. Not good, could only hit 96% max heart rate. Sunday, er, a memorial service to Marc killed by a drunk driver. Which I found veru upsetting being a drunk driver myself. Then an odd ride round the back of Coventry. where I worked in the 80s, and Leamington wheer I worked today. Eh ?
The clothes that I wear, the colour of my hair (none) I'm a rocker.
Er no, bring on the Upsetters, Dollar in the Teeth. Good on yer Ska.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home