Friday, April 12, 2002

Ah, John Peel read out my mail on air, and he met Ronny Ronalde, the demom whistler and will broadcast some of his stuff next week. My review of Badly Drawn Boy was put on the front page of BBC Manchester website. I enjoyed writing it, even though it was a little short, I think I'll have a go at some more reviews and post them on my own web site. I enjoy music, I suppose I am no different to anyone else in my likes and dislikes and if I can put my feelings down about something, it may get others interested. I like to think I have a broad interest in music (except country & western, but even there some good stuff lurks), so lets get off and get reviewing !
Maybe I should do some work as well, seeing this is what pays the bills, provides me with a nice car etc, and gives the taxman so much towards funding the health service, army, ploice and all that stuff that governments like to provide.
Yes, seeing as I'm being paid to do IT stuff, not post to blog, I'd best go off and actually do some 'work'.
The good thing about being an ITer is that I am tapping away on my laptop, what am I doing ? Hacking out code ? Writing specifications ? Working on a website ? Posting to blog ? Designing a database ? Designing a form ? Playing solitaire ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home