Thursday, April 11, 2002

Teenage angst, I remember that, it struck me when I was just 17, in the form of a girlfreind that was only going out with me to be able to get to my freind. Everythings fair in love and war so this was a fair and succesfull strategey, she used me to get to him. This would have been ok but it happened again ! This time with someone i fell for hook line and sinker. I was 18 when this happened and felt so bad, later we got together and things hotted up, then her parents moved to Canada and took her, the next I heard was a postcard in which she mentioned the boys in Calgary were fighting each other to take her out. She was a stunner ! She married some rich guy from a famous perfume making family. I found her details on freindsreunited and sent her a mail in some vain hope some spark might get re-kindled, but no such luck.
However, I have had a number of e-mails from girls (now women I suppose) that remember me !

Lets send mr Peel a mail about Ronny Ronalde !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home