Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Wednesday.
After Hazel answered my call 2 weeks ago with 'Hi darling' I flet there was nothing left. Thats her stock reply to all and sundry that call her mobile. I texted her yesterday to ask her to get someone to tell me how she is in hospital, and got a reply saying 'why haven't you been in touch I have been worried about you'. Yeah right. I'm only a 'phone call away if she was that worried.
Talked on msn and we are friendly enough, left things open for the future.

Anyhoo. Now thats all over and done with, or not as the case may be, things at home have started looking up. Relations with Mrs. have improved. If only that had happened in the early 1990s then all this sorry saga of alcohol, late nights, chasing women and general mis-behaviour may never have happened.
Or would it ? The end result of my years of over-indulgence has left me clinically depressed and needing the services of powerful anti-depressants and a shrink.
Yesterday I had my flight tickets bought for a month in Athens, virtually the whole of June ! Yippee !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home