Friday, May 20, 2005

Friday
Strange couple of days. Sent Hazel an email yesterday morning asking about the photo and some other stuff. Really dense of me to do that but my brain still isn't working right and got the answer I deserved.
Went to the shrink yesterday afternoon. Looks like the happy juice really brought on my depression, well, certainly made itinto an illness rather than just my normal feelings of depression. With my mood swings and erratic behaiviour. I asked Joanne if she had noticed I had stopped drinking, she certainly noticed it when I was, she said stopped Jordan from going in the living room when I was drinking as she was so ashamed of the amount I was drinking.
2 bottles of wine isn't excessive ? Is it. Ha.
Looks like I have been drinking excessively for more years than I should have.
Typical week - Mon nothing, Tue bottle of red, Wed nothing, Thu bottle of red & beer, Fri nothing, Sat 2 reds, sun 6 0r 8 tins of lager. How many units ? Fuck knows, more than the 21 recommended, which is what I could usually get through in 1 night.
A couple of times yesterday I felt good, Wednesday and tuesday I had some real lows, especially
Tuesday evening after about 4. Today I feel OK.
Ho hum.
Its the track tonight, seeing as I am down to 79.6 Kg (!!!) I should start riding again. Seeing as I've only ridden my bike 3 times, a total of 45 miles, this year I better do some training first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home