Saturday, May 12, 2007

Famous(ish) people

I Saw Peter Hook, New Order guitar man when I stopped at Frankley M5 services on the way back from shooting (and missing) last Sunday.

Other famous people I seen;
John Lydon (nee Rotten), Holiday Street, Birmingham 1983 the morning after he played a PiL concert.

Natasha Kaplinski and various BBC journalists, Rowhill Grange, Dartford October 2004. The day before John Peel died. They were covering some summit meeting at Leeds Castle.
She became very, very drunk.

The back of John Cleese head in Piattis restaurant in Montecito, Santa Barbara.

A very poor selection of luminaries that I have seen. But I wouldn't know a celebrity unless someone pointed them out to me.

Well, this evening was The Eurovision Song Contest. What a load of total wank. The voting was along the lines of 'vote for the country next to you' Utter Cuntybollox. The songs were by and large crap. The British entry set my teeth on edge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home