Monday, December 04, 2006

Things that irritate me:

As I'm a Grumpy old Sod, everything irritates me, to some extent. But some things irritate me more than other things.

Number one in my current list of things that want me to take a .50cal to someone is -
Internet Explorer release 7.0. What the fucks going on here ? Installed this heap of shite that tries to imitate Firefox on my home pc last weekend. Result - all my stored cookies and passwords were zapped, and get random errors with explorer. And those random errors include problems with windows explorer. Its tempting to take some time and install Linux.

Number two - Lists of things to do, such as;

01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink
02. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain -
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive -
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid -
06. Held a tarantula -
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone -
08. Said �I love you� and meant it -
09. Hugged a tree -
10. Bungee jumped -
11. Visited Paris -
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea -

What ? Do people actually go through life trying to tick off things on these lists ? (Theres 150 amazing things on this list, each one as peurile as the previous)

The third thing that irritates me is everything. Yes, everything: plates, jars, onions, files, spiders, animals, people named Phillip, sweat, hair, urine, turds, noses, elephants, antelopes.
To name but a few.

My message of the day - Fuck off you cunt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home