Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Shit and fuck to everything.

Sit at the desk in bedroom, trying to work, bored and drink vodka. Which hasn't gone down too well with Her Indoors. Post on a US cycling forum, now threatened with a ban because of my anti French comments. Which is odd, as I have never made any real anti French comments, except for the usual 'cheese eating surrender monkeys' stuff. Which is just a joke. Blimey, some people should either get out more, or get a life. Some dumb fat tart in a little pretend sports car blew her horn at me, for some unknown reason. I just waved at her. Should have noted he number, found her car and let the tyres down. Meeting the boy's tutors this evening to see how he is progressing with his studies. I just think he isn't doing enough homework. Was going to go out and do a ride on Saturday, so got bike out ready, and left it there. Still there now getting wet. Was going to spend yesterday climbing in the Arans, but didn't. I am such a lazy get. Going to Manchester tomorrow, so will go and see H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home