Monday, September 11, 2006

Today, on this day in 2001 the most awful murders were committed in the United States.

I hope all hope is not lost, and this blog from Mahmood's Den gives me optomism for the future of Islam.

Lst week I spent 2 days in Portsmouth. I bought an air pistol from DAI Pursuits. A Weihrauch HW45, .177 calibre:



Very powerful, for an air weapon ! Spent Wednesday evening in the hotel shooting pellets into a pile of cardboard in my hotel room, and drinking wine, and went out and had some booze too. Naughty, naughty.

Saturday went to DAI with David and he bought a Weihrauch HW40 PCA, about half as powerful as mine.
In the afternoon out on our mtbs. Up through Cofton, over the top of that hill behind Rednal, and back. David is sooo unfit, left him behind up every hill. He wasn't too happy about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home