Friday, May 05, 2006

Three posts in one day, must be boredom.

Anyhoo, us bloggers ('us' as if I'm a part of some virtual community) seem to be making an impact in the media world;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4976276.stm
As the BBC seems concerned. Is it because blogging is an environment where individuals can freely express there views ? An environment free of political correctness ?
I make no bones about my dislike of the cult called islam, that cruel belief based on lies spoken by a murderous child-molester. But to say that in public might well get me put in prison.
Which is terrible. I could stand at Speaker's Corner and rant about how evil Christianity is, or Judaism or Roman Catholicism, but if I was to say that arabs are bestial and backwards followers of an evil cult founded by a monster, I would be in trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home