Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Am I becoming more intolerant as I age ?
Not too many years ago I was shocked by my cousin declaring her hatred of Asians. She lives in Wick, a small town with a dozen Asians living there. A tiny minority, yet her, and most of the locals, really detest them. My Dad says he don't like Asians, yet he was friendly with the Pakistani guy that ran the local Post Office, before the lovely Government closed it down. They used to talk about farming and horses. And my cousin in wick is quite happy to shop at the mini-market thats run by Asians.
In the past couple of years I have found myself changing, I used to believe that black people were held back by our predujices, but now after the many muders, rapes and robberies committed by blacks I wonder if there really is something in their genes that makes them less intelligent. Likewise islam. I first had my doubts in the late 1980s when Ayatollah Khomeni issued the death penatly against Salman Rhusdie. Since then, with me, its been all downhill with the evil cult. The more I hear about it, the less I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home