Thursday, February 12, 2004

Hello dear blog.
Thursday.
Favourite tune this week is something by an ex-member of Blur, the guitar is just so good ! Only realesed on 7 inch vinyl, limited to 2500 pressings, but there is
a CD soon, I hope.
So much good music, just like 1999 and 2000.
Tuesday work in Minworth, then home. NO, left at 1600 and up my favourite road of the moment, M6toll, to Wolverhampton and Fred Williams. Well, Mike really.
Collected my track frame and various bits and bobs. White tyres !
Home through shitty traffic. out again, lift of Mrs to meet Mark B at Bulls Head in Kings Norton. My coach, much lager later got taxi home. Blimey, a few pints of lager & I'm pissed.
Wednesday, Minworth, gym for fun pushing heavy weights.
Today, same except a punishing tubo session including 120 rpm and 90 secs best pace big gear. ha hum. And extracted �200 to give towards the newish car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home