Monday, September 15, 2003

Well, whatever next ?
I just was browsing 'blogs of note' and came across one 'MBA admissions' or someting equally lame.
And this is some of it;
Over the past ten months (8/2002 - 6/2003), I have maintained this detailed weblog of my business school application experiences, under the pseudonym "Tad Holbie". Having been admitted to the University of Michigan Business School, my application process is complete, and so this is the final posting to this site. I hope that my story can help those of you who are in the process of applying to business school, by providing a sense of the process, timing, and difficulties involved.
How sad ! The major difficulties involved with becoming an MBA student are being robbed of personality, to ensure a career in management. Tee hee ! I hope I make it to retirement without coming across any more MBA wannabees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home